Thursday, October 02, 2008

PINK EYE and Lost Another TOOTH


Well it happened, Ian got PINK EYE!! I guess I should be happy he waited this long cause I know it has been running wild through his school. You can tell and it makes my eyes water just looking at it. So yesterday he came home from school early and today he got to stay home from school too.
I was a nice mom and took him out for lunch since Darren was home too and we went to Freddy's. Ian had chicken fingers which he always gets. After he finished his meal he looked over at me and for some reason his smile just looked odd to me. So I said smile really big and low and behold he was missing another tooth. He must have bit into the chicken and it came out. Darren said he thought he heard Ian say "OW my tooth" but he didn't think anything happened but maybe he bit down wrong. Well needless to say Ian will have to write the ToothFairy a note after his nap today and tell her that he must have swallowed it (cause Darren says he isn't going to spend all weekend "searching" for it if you know what I mean). Hopefully she will still leave him a gift even though there is no tooth.

9 comments:

Susan Beth said...

Oh yeah, tooth fairy always knows when there is a lost tooth, and she leaves money, tooth or not.

mborrero said...

oh my goodness

mommy2alex said...

Look at that eye, poor baby, but that smile makes him look like he's on top of the world!!

Anonymous said...

Poor guy!!!!! I hope his eye gets better quickly! Love his toothless grin!!

Nancywithajones said...

awww now don't you wanna find that tooth haha j/k bless his little heart look at that eye! makes mine hurt just looking at him bless him.
I hope it goes away quickly!! I hope the tooth fairy treats him good anyway :)

Melanie said...

DS#1 lost a tooth that way, but unfortunately for us our good friend told him that the Tooth Fairy pays triple when you swallow a tooth! ;-) I hope the pink eye goes away soon!

Catherine said...

DS #2 lost a tooth in a donut that way. Hope the pink eye goes away soon!

erin said...

lol! hope the note writing when well...lol! love the new look of the banner!

Lacey said...

Whoops :-)

I would much rather have had pink eye than what we had here last week...LOL! I hope it went away quickly.

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...