Saturday, December 17, 2005

Changing Things

Well I finally had it with my banner. I was so mad at Blogger, I emailed them and I still {even after reading the message they sent back that I think was written in greek or maybe that is GEEK} don't have a clue as to why I can't see it myself or see some of my friends who have made their own too.

So I decided to go back to something simple! I think it looks pretty nice. Maybe after the first of the year I will get some books and try to teach myself HTML, xHTML, XML & CSS. Because supposedly Blogger is written in a combination of all those languages.

We are at my in-laws for the weekend celebrating Christmas with Hubby's family. I. is so excited to open presents and I am so excited to watch the boys do it. We are also going to try to make gingerbread houses too hopefully we will have the time to do it because I know last year I. and I decorated cookies and he loved it.

Pictures to follow I am sure! Have a Merry one!! :)

2 comments:

Lacey said...

Awww...I hope that you can get it figured out! Your banner was GREAT!

Carolyn F said...

Merry Christmas!

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...