
I let him have one present already this morning. I found this little shopping cart at Target and he loved walking around the store pushing it so I decided that he should have it. He is also wearing his new outfit {also from Target}.

He finally started to walk just a couple of days ago. It is so cute to watch my oldest try to get him to come to him and everything. Priceless -- as the commercial would say!

I still feel bad the little tyke couldn't wait until his actual due date (Jan 26th) and now his birthday is Christmas Eve. But we are trying to make it special. Today we are going to take him to McDonald's for his first Happy Meal all to himself. Don't worry I will bring the camera, Dhubby wants to bring a #1 candle and put it on his hamburger. I am excited.
3 comments:
Happy birthday Evan!!
How precious -- Happy Birthday to Evan!
He is precious! My b-day is on the 21st so we always have a "birthday week" - just little things each day that make it fun!
Post a Comment