I have been tagged I guess by Kim {Creative Chaos}. I feel very special but I also feel like this is the beginning of a new form of chain mail!!! UGHH!!
The rules for this particular tagging are as follows:
Remove the blog name in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add yourself to the bottom slot.
1. Beth
2. Deanna (View of Life)
3. A Scrap of Life (Annette)
4. Creative Chaos (Kim J)
5. RaNdoM THouGhTs (Jen)
Then you get to select five people to pass the love on to. Ok for me these might have some repeats!!
1. Julie
2. Lacey
3. Shari
4. Krissy
5. Shelia
Now, on to the questions!
What were you doing 10 years ago?
celebrating my first Christmas ever with my new husband
What were you doing one year ago?
getting ready to give birth {I have a Christmas Eve baby}
Five snacks you enjoy:
1. chocolates {especially dark chocolate}
2. pizza
3. movie theater popcorn
4. doritos
5. frosting
Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:
1. Bob the Builder theme song
2. Jingle Bell Rock
3. A Few of My Favorite Things from the sound of music
4. Happy Birthday
5. Who Let the Dogs Out {the kiddie version on Radio Disney}
Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1. Pay all my bills & buy a house
2. Take care of the kids for life
3. Take care of our families
4. Invest {I am not stupid and I am also kinda cheap}
5. Buy myself and Darren really cool cars
Five bad habits:
1. Too much time on the computer/internet
2. Not dusting
3. Doing a load of laundry and then the next day putting it in the dryer
4. Spending money on stupid stuff
5. Not eating well
Five things you like doing:
1. Scrapbooking
2. Being quiet
3. Doing family stuff
4. Watching movies
5. Being silly with the boys
Five things you would never wear, buy, or get new again:
1. a perm
2. thong underwear
3. pantyhose {a girl can wish right}
4. sweaters with animals/characters knitted on them
5. stretch pants
Five favorite toys:
1. computer
2. scrapbook supplis
3. iPod
4. my Denali
5. my boys!!!
3 comments:
love your list of songs too. It seems that some of us sing a lot of children's tunes! LOL!
Love the 5 things you'll never wear again - I'm right there with you!
And dark chocolate - yum - had some for breakfast!
Wow, you saw I tagged you?? I was going to write and tell you, but I procrastinated. That should be in my name somewhere, as it has truly become a lifestyle for me lately!!!
Post a Comment