Monday, December 12, 2005

My Grandma

It makes me sad to think that the people that I love won't be around forever. I know that is a weird thing to think but it is true, it is life. My grandma is starting to forget things and Alzheimers runs in the family and I hate to think that someday she might not remember me or the kids.

I did this layout with an old picture of her and I. and myself. I love taking the boys to see her because she gets such a kick out of them. I. never called her great grandma, he calls her grandma great and it stuck, that is what we all call her now. And she is great.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Lacey said...

I REALLY like this LO Jen!! Love the name Ian chose too...Grandma Great...very appropriate:-)

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...