Friday, December 23, 2005

Friendship

is a very special thing. There is a great quote that I saw on Quoteland today.

"Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."
-Muhammad Ali

And I think it is true.

Photobucket

Here is a layout that I did. The kids had a play date which was rare since her mom worked and we rarely were able to get together during the week. I miss them, wish we lived closer still, but they are still friends.

2 comments:

Emma said...

I hate you, your handwriting looks awesome, and you are actually scrapping!

Okay, I don't hate you, you are actually my hero!!!

The Mom said...

Thanks Kim!! I really don't hate my handwriting anymore and I really would rather handwrite on my layouts than computer journal too.

I am only scrapping because DHubby is home on sememster break and I actually can right now. I am enjoying it while I get the chance.

Merry Christmas!

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...