Friday, December 30, 2005

Things that make me happy!

I won't lie, I love organization! I love lists and tags and labels and containers to hold things. This stuff is like candy to me!

My Dhubby and kids got me MM new tag maker for Christmas and this is the first thing I did with it. I labeled all my albums. I love how other scrappers have all these cute albums, well as anal retentive as I am I can't give up the old chronological scrapbooks but I can have cute little tags on them all.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
These are all my completed albums. My Wedding album, Volumes 1 - 5 of our life {which by the way starts at our first date}, and my kids first year albums.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Up close on the wedding and first 2.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Up close of the last 3.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Up close of the kids' first year albums.

I am so proud of these and that tag maker is da bomb! It is really easy to use, doesn't take much pressure at all.

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Carolyn F said...

It's really cute anal retentive stuff!

Lacey said...

Looks great Jen!! Just might have to get me one of those:-)

Emma said...

That is so cute!! Man, I want that tag thing now!! Thanks!

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...