... is there are no sick days and no vacation.
Dhubby work up this morning and was feeling sick and actually said to me that if he didn't have a test today he would just skip class and stay home and sleep all day.
Now this year has been bad for everyone getting sick and we have shared our fair share of the germs and when I got sick and just wanted to sleep and get better did he ever offer to skip school and let me sleep? NOOOOOO -- but now that he is sick he thinks that he should just be able to lay around and get better.
It just makes me so angry because I am supposed to be some sort of superhuman that doesn't take time out for herself and I don't want to be rant and rave about this but I just wonder when is it my turn?
2 comments:
Sorry to hear he is sick but I TOTALLY know what you mean!
I think that is part of why I want to go back to work...at least if I am going to be unappreciated, I can get paid...LOL!
awwwe, Jen I totally relate to how you feel! MEN!
Post a Comment