Thursday, April 27, 2006

Where did the week go?

It was Monday -- I remember that and then I blinked and it is Thursday already. I feel like I haven't gotten anything done and all I have been doing is laundry.

Time is moving way to fast. Fall will be here again before we know it.



In diet and exercise news....
I restarted my diet that I got from the dietican yesterday. Threw out a ton of junk and then the boys and I went grocery shopping. I decided to do it 3 days at a time. Yeah it will be more expensive since I will be shopping every couple of days but staying on a diet for 3 days doesn't seem as horrible as thinking about staying on a diet for a whole week. I made a meal plan for all of us for the Wednesday Thursday and Friday. I did really good yesterday and so far today it is all good too. In fact it is almost snack time. :)

Also went for a really long bike ride last night. My hip flexors are killing me today, we went down a really nice hill unfortunately that meant we had to go back up it. But I did what the guy showed me and I down shifted as far as I could and it took a lot of pedaling but I made it up the hill. I was really proud of myself for not giving in and walking my bike up the hill.

2 comments:

Lacey said...

I am with you there...I can't believe how quick time is going...oy!


GOOO JEN! WTG on the bike ride ad the determination to start your diet again...you can do it!

Toni said...

Keep it up Jen! You can do it!

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...