Thursday, April 27, 2006

I love how this layout turned out!!

It is a little busier than most of my layouts but I used a ton of little scraps to punch out the mickey heads and I used up a ton of silver brads and blank MM tags. I really love how the border around the picture and the border in the middle of the page turned out!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I also love how the title turned out, I used some Mickey Mouse paper and some of the MM chipboard letters. You can't see it well on this scan but I also wrote in my pretty silver pen on the photos. Just thought it was a nice touch.

Very happy right now -- it doesn't happen often that what I see in my head actually really looks like it on paper! :)

3 comments:

Lacey said...

That looks really good! Can I hire you to do our Disney album, I am stumped on it:-)

Bonni said...

This is really really cool! I love the business (is that a word? LOL) of it and the brads as a border

Sibylle said...

Way cute. I'm going to lift that title. Super cute, as always.

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...