I kinda did this one last week too after my top ten bad habit or things about me that I would want to change but I will do another one because heck there has to be good in me somewhere right?
Top Ten Good Habits or Good Things about ME!
1. I am a good driver. I used to have terrible road rage but I have learned to lighten up and have become a very good safe driver.
2. I love to sing while I work out. I don't have an incrediable voice but I still love to sing at the top of my lungs.
3. I am good with animals. I have never met a dog that won't come up to me and let me pet it.
4. I produce wonderfully strong children. Even 5 or 6 weeks early my boys were big and strong, and still are!
5. I am a wonderful cook. It shows on my hips but I can create a wonderful meal none the less.
6. I am good with money. I am the financial office of my household. The paycheck may be small but I can make it stretch.
7. I am good a getting a good deal on things. Kinda ties into #6 -- but I have to admit, I am awesome at shopping.
8. I have the straightest hair. I know it is really genetics and all but I can go to bed with a wet head and still have stick straight hair in the morning, used to drive my college roommates mad! Thanks mom and dad.
9. I believe in people and always give them the benefit of the doubt. I have to say that sometimes I am too trusting but I don't think that is a bad thing. I know how to take care of myself and I would hate to be one of those people who always thinks the worst of people from the get go.
10. I have a huge imagination. I always have and I can see it rubbing off on my oldest son already. :)
1 comment:
I need to take some finanical lessons from you girl ;)
Post a Comment