Check it out here if you would like to learn more about the history and what VEISHEA means but so far it has been pretty calm and we have had fun.
Last night we went over to campus and bought some carnie food (corn dogs and fried cheese curds and fresh lemonade) and then we watched the battle of the bands for awhile until the kids got bored and wanted to move on. We also checked out the engineering colleges display of construction equipment and the ag engineering display of farm equipment.
Today we are going to the parade and going to check out the international food festival. Plus we will check out the engineering department and see what they are doing today and possibly the bug department because supposedly they put a pretty good show with their insects.
1 comment:
What fun! Love the bug stuff. I guess that comes from being a boy mom, but you know I secretly always did. LOL!
You know I just figured out the rmeyfe is Army Wife. I can be pretty darn slow sometimes. LOL! What a dork!
Post a Comment