Saturday, April 08, 2006

I am such a list maker...

and sometimes I think it is a sickness. I make lists for everything -- grocery list (check), list of swaps I am in (check), list of things that I have to do today (check), list of things that I need to get done sometime in the future (check), list of movies I would like to see (check), list of books I would like to read (check), list of websites I visit (check), list of list (need to work on that one).

It is so weird, cause I never take a list to the store but I have one here on the fridge. I never take my list to the library but it is in my day planner. I don' t know if it somehow makes me feel safe and in control to have a made a list but I do.

I am Jen and I am a list maker. :)

3 comments:

Just Say Julie said...

i LOVE it!! I totally make lists and then lose them...I need a list to keep track of where I put my lists!

Lacey said...

Well then, I am Lacey and I am a list maker too :-)

Bonni said...

LOL Julie, sounds like me...and Jen, maybe you should buy stock in Post It Notes ;)

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...