I found this on Lacey's blog and thought I would try it too. It is from Digi Top Ten.
Week 1 Top Ten
Top Ten of your worse habits or things you would want to change about yourself??
1. I am my own worst critic.
2. I apologize for things I have no control over.
3. I spend too much time in the virtual world of the internet and not enough time in the real world.
4. I spend money impulsively.
5. I have a hard time giving up control to others.
6. I have a hard time trusting others.
7. I worry too much about what others think of me.
8. I am a people pleaser and try to make everyone happy when I should try to make myself happy.
9. I have a problem with food and saying no.
10. I need to learn to like myself.
Top Ten things you would not change about yourself ?
1. I am smart.
2. I have good hands and use them well.
3. I am independant and can take care of my family when my husband is deployed.
4. I have good common sense.
5. I am a good mom.
6. I have pretty eyes.
7. I am strong.
8. I am loyal.
9. I am a good cook.
10. I can make my kids smile.
1 comment:
You know, it still amazes me just how much we are alike:-)
Post a Comment