Have you ever had a de ja vu kind of feeling. I seem to notice things in 3 every once in awhile and it is the same creepy feeling.
Like yesterday, I was reading a friend's blog and she was talking about ginger cookies. Nothing special just happened to mention them. Well later on I am reading a book and the main character goes into an oriental food market and buys amoung other things ginger cookies. And then last night before bed I was watching tv and there was a show on about a cooking reality show or something like that and the guy was making sushi and behind him was a sign that said -- yep you guessed it ginger cookies.
How weird is that? It happens to me all the time though. Like one day, a girl on one of the sites I visit was talking about freecycle.com. I have never heard of this before this day. Well later on I was reading yet another blog and someone else was talking about freecycle.com. And then I happened to need to search something and on Yahoo one of the most searched for things of the day was -- yep guessed again -- freecycle.com.
So do you think it is just me and that I really want to use freecycle.com -- I don't think so, it would just be easier for me to take stuff to goodwill. And I really hate the taste of ginger so I can't actually think that I subconsciencely want ginger cookies. It is just strange.
1 comment:
You are just weird:-) But I love ya anyway!
On another note, freecycle is awesome...we give away more than we get but recently we snagged a really cute child's computer desk for Jacey that even matches the decor in her roon:-)
Post a Comment