Tuesday, December 23, 2008

A day without a car.

Well my truck went into the shop yesterday and Darren has to work today so I am at home with no vehicle. If you didn't know when we went home at Thanksgiving someone hit my truck and banged her up pretty good. We were all safe and fine and the kids didn't even know it had happened because they were watching Transformers in the backseat. All the banging and spinning around in the truck must have just seemed like good special effects to them. Hopefully no one else was hurt badly but my truck was scarred. Luckily she had insurance.

But she went into the shop yesterday, they are going to replace the entire bumper and Darren swears that you won't be able to tell that anything ever happened. You know I didn't even take pictures of it that's how much it bothered me that my truck was all banged up. Looking back, I guess I should have but maybe the nice little CSI gal from Cedar Falls will let me have some of hers.

4 comments:

Melanie said...

I'm sure your truck will be better than new when you get it back. I'll try to give you a call tonight! :)

debbiec said...

omg! i missed that! glad it's getting fixed, though. :) hilarious about the boys and the special effects. ha!

Lacey said...

Sorry to hear about your truck, I hope it is all better soon!

lisa said...

OMG! Glad you all weren't hurt and the boys not even afraid...that's just too funny they didn't notice! I'm sure you'll never be able to tell!!

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...