Guess who made it to 4? EVAN!!!
We started the day by opening birthday presents from Mommy, Daddy, Ian and Beaker. He got the Lego set that his brother really wanted, a set of Bumblebee Transformers, a Star Wars action figure guy and a little set of Legos from Beaker (to make up for always getting in the way when he is trying to build something). I think we have offically graduated from the big Legos to the little Legos. If anyone is the the market for some of the bigger Legos let me know, I'll make you a good deal!!
We started the day by opening birthday presents from Mommy, Daddy, Ian and Beaker. He got the Lego set that his brother really wanted, a set of Bumblebee Transformers, a Star Wars action figure guy and a little set of Legos from Beaker (to make up for always getting in the way when he is trying to build something). I think we have offically graduated from the big Legos to the little Legos. If anyone is the the market for some of the bigger Legos let me know, I'll make you a good deal!!Anyways Happy Birthday to my best little guy in the whole wide world!!
(hope you make it to 5 LOL)

Grandma and Grandpa's package along with Aunt Sally's just came in the mail with perfect timing too. He got Elefun from Grandma and Grandpa and Oil Slick the Transformer from Aunt Sally, Uncle Ryan and Evelyn. Hoorah for perfect timing by the post office!!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday to Evan! I forgot that you have a Christmas kid also. We will be celebrating Connor's 13th on the 27th. He gets a party this year, but it's not going to be until the 17th of January. Too hard to get kids together...you know...
Merry Christmas to you and your family!
Happy Birthday, Evan! He has grown so much in the time you've lived here, but he is still SO adorable!
Looks like Evan had a great morning! How big are your big leggos...? He got a set this year, the Car's race track set, doin ok with those, but they're just a bit bigger than the normal size leggos I think...
hey evan!
happy fourth birthday from me and caroline!!
we'll have to come and play legos with you!
Post a Comment