Sunday, December 14, 2008

Little contest I entered...

I entered a little contest over at ScrapSupply.com that was due last night at midnight. For the challenge you had to come up with a list of 10 words that describe your home in December. I took this picture friday after school to use for the challenge. Journaling says "I have a feeling this is just a preview of what will be going on at our house over HOLIDAY BREAK picture december 12, 2008". And my 10 words are...
bored
lazy
hungry
messy
constructive
destructive
playful
noisy
silly
happy
Products Used:
Bazzill cardstock, Basic Grey patterned paper, Basic Grey buttons, Studio Calico stamps, Quickutz scallop border die.

5 comments:

debbiec said...

cute, cute jen!
i can't get on over at ss. i tried to shop the other day and it wouldn't take my password :(
i hope you win!!!

Anonymous said...

love it jen!!

lisa said...

Great words!! Super cute LO!!

Catherine said...

Very fun way to use the words!!

Melanie said...

I LOVE your LO! You used your Noah stamps, too!

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...