Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The "follow me" thing.

So from what I can tell when you sign up on blogger to follow someone then when you log into blogger is posts at the bottom of your homepage what their newest post is. So I guess it kind of notifys you when I post something new. But it is still new to me so I am not quite sure what it does.

If anyone has any other information about this please share!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have a few people following me via blogger... but i use bloglines.com for all my following :) so i'm no help!

lisa said...

If you are following or subscribed to a blog, when you go to your dashboard in blogger it will show all the ones you follow and list all their posts...I think. Yeah, that's it I think. LOL>

Ishadow said...

it lists your "fans" if they choose to do it publicly. It also shows stuff (least on mine) that person's blog that they have posted...sorta like cross posting.

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...