So it is Christmas Eve and Evan has opened all his birthday presents so far and so I was playing online and came across NORAD TRACKS SANTA. So I was showing the boys and we were watching a video of Santa flying across the Great Wall of China and Ian asks "Is this real?" And so I answered "Of course it is real, it is on the Internet." Which in his mind means YES IAN THAT IS SANTA AND RUDOLPH FLYING ACROSS THE GREAT WALL OF CHINA.
Check it out, it is pretty cool and has a handy little countdown to when he will be moving.
http://www.noradsanta.org/en/home.html
4 comments:
I forgot about that NORAD tracking thing. Thanks for the link! LOL about it being real because it's on the internet!
Cuteness!!!
Always forget that...we're at inlaws til late, then we rush them off to bed...
how funny! we watched that, too. what a difference a year makes, huh? caroline never questioned it! LOL!
Post a Comment