This first one is done using one of Janelle Richmond's sketches from Sketch This! I believe it is sketch #73. Mine is a little different but I definitely got the inspiration from her sketch but my picture was going the other way. Supplies: bazzill, cosmo cricket, love elsie, hero arts, crafter's workshop, hambly, doodlebug, creative imagination -- inks StazOn and American Crafts.
Lots of pictures from the VEISHEA parade at Iowa State University. Probably one of the best parades I have been to in a small town ever!! Supplies: bazzill, American Crafts pen, sports solutions pp, American Crafts chipboard heart, Making Memories tiny letter stickers, Studio Calico letter stamps and StazOn ink -- oh and i outlined them with my gold pen.
Before and After pictures of Ian when he got his first High & Tight haircut. He met the "army marines" at the VEISHEA parade and wanted to get a haircut just like them and daddy. I think I would like this layout better if I hadn't done it on white cardstock. Supplies: the paper is scraps from an SA Anniversary kit (done with it), Basic Grey buttons, letter stamps from my local educational supply store (love those stamps), made the scallops with my circle punch, stampin up punch, and that "like father like son" flair that I don't know where it came from.
Pictures from the state park, the boys got butterfly nets for Easter so we took them hiking and to play. Supplies: Stampin Up punches, same stamps from the education supply store, buttons from a Studio Calico kit, SEI pp, bazzill, Hambly sticker, Quickutz nesting circle die, twist tie from ages ago. I made the scallops on this one with my circle punch because I thought it was a little plain so I punched them out and then cut them in half and stuck them down side by side. I love how it looks!!
Last layout, pictures from the cabin that we stay at with my parents over memorial day. We always take pictures of the family in front of the cabin. Supplies: Studio Calico kit for the papers, rubber embellishment, and border strip. I also used the coupon out of the kit as the background for my title. Those letter stickers from the title are Polar Bear Press and they are from my friend Debbie C who so kindly sent me them when I first met her by asking her who made the letter stickers on one of her layouts. This is also based on Sketch #75 by Janelle Richmond of Sketch This.
5 comments:
These look great! I especially love the one you've used multiple, multiple photos on!
what a productive weekend! they all look great! where is your ac ink on the first? it's one of my faves, so i was checking out your supply list and i started thinking...did you stamp the wood grain?!?!
Wow, you got so much done! I love your colorful pictures from the parade and I love what you've done with all of the scallops!
Fabulous layouts! So many great details.
TFS!
Karen
Fabulous layouts Jen! Love them all:)!
Post a Comment