Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Home for the Holidays

Ok so I was gone for about a week visiting family and stuff and I wanted to share a couple of pictures of the boys with their grandparents and my whole big family.
And a quickie of the boys as we were leaving MO playing in the snow!! They had so much fun and kept begging please can we go outside and play in the snow!!

8 comments:

lisa said...

Great group shots!! Did you use your tripod, or is someone missing from the pics?

The Mom said...

That is the self timer (since the battery on my remote was dead) and my little gorilla pod up on a drawer unit.

Thanks!!

Judy said...

Great family pictures. I think you look like your dad. Sounds like the boys had fun in the snow in MO. Oh to be young again!

Thanks for sharing. Have a great holiday season. I do check your blog daily..so I had noticed that you were unavailable..but also know that it's a busy time of the year so figured you were out shopping and helping the economy in TX. HA HA

Judy said...

OK, after going back to your post, I think you look like your mom and your grandpa... Took me awhile to figure out the family tree..but think I have it right now.

Anonymous said...

LOVE all the family pics :) love the boys red hats too!!

Helmka Family said...

Fabulous family photos! The snow looks so fun.
Glad to have you back and posting!
Karen

Catherine said...

These are great family photos!

Melanie said...

Those are such great group shots! Those hats the boys are wearing in the first photo are just adorable!

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...