Saturday, January 19, 2008

9, 10, 11 only 8 behind!!

Well I am not doing so well on the 31 layouts for the month of January am I? But I am only 8 behind so maybe I can catch back up again soon.

Here are some layouts that I did using this month's sponsor's products over at the Scrap Shanty. January we were sponsored by KI Memories and we recieved some really wonderful stuff. I got some gelly circles, some ribbon, lace cardstocks, and patterned paper from Love Elsie Zoe and Pop Culture lines. It was like Christmas in a box.

I got to say I love their stuff but I have such a hard time cutting it up. You know my old habit of wanting to save everything for the perfect layout and not wanting to waste anything. We I did it finally and cut it all up!! Take a look and let me know what you think.


4 comments:

debbiec said...

cute layouts, jen! love the second one most and i like your new thing, the little button clusters!

janalee said...

Cute LOs, totally howling because he didn't *drink* the swimming pool water ;) yuck!

Catherine said...

These look really great!

Melanie said...

You amaze me with your LOs! These turned out GREAT!

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...