Monday, January 21, 2008

Family Picture Time

Yes it is that time of the year again when I get all dolled up and make my family all dress alike. Our favorite color is red so we did red again this year.


And though it was hard since both the boys were really squirmy and didn't want to look at the camera or smile at the same time, I now have a new one of just the two fo them for my wall too. Which is good because they have both changed so much in the last year!!

6 comments:

Emma said...

Great family photo! Love that picture of the boys!

Melanie said...

These turned out GREAT!

Katrina said...

awwwwwwwwww yall all look so cute Jen!!!!!! Its an awesome photo!

Sweet Peripety said...

They are beautiful. Absolutely gorgeous!

Nicole said...

LOVE that bottom pic!!!

=)

Carolyn F said...

Adorable pictures!!

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...