Sunday, January 20, 2008

This week's playlist.

Well I signed up for that Wellness Journey with my friend Kim and I got to say so far my journey has been rocky at best.

But I finally think I have gotten myself over the hurdle of getting started and worked out this morning for 24 minutes.

This is what I worked out too, I think I am going to make up a new one for each workout just to keep things interesting.

This week on my iPod...
1. Into the Ocean by Blue October
2. Suddenly I See by KT Tunstall
3. Girlfriend by Avril Lavigne
4. My Humps by Black Eyed Peas
5. Before He Cheats by Carrie Underwood
6. Call Me When You're Sober by Evanescence

Today's workout = 2.25 miles in 24 minutes

No comments:

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...