retired SAHM trying to fill the time
:)I have those same HS tapes- I really like the layers you made w/them, and w/the buttons, too. WTG!
cute! sounds like a pretty good first day :)
I just love your pages!
Gotta love Thomas! I have another layout to do from our latest Day out with thomas too:) I really like the paper you chose for this! Bright and fun, just like Thomas.
Post a Comment
I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...
4 comments:
:)I have those same HS tapes- I really like the layers you made w/them, and w/the buttons, too. WTG!
cute! sounds like a pretty good first day :)
I just love your pages!
Gotta love Thomas! I have another layout to do from our latest Day out with thomas too:) I really like the paper you chose for this! Bright and fun, just like Thomas.
Post a Comment