
Are you all getting tired of seeing Thomas the Tank Engine pictures yet? I got 2 more layouts worth to finish and then I am done with them. :)

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...
6 comments:
Boy, do I remember our "Thomas" days. Connor LOVED him. Fred and I even built a custom Thomas bed that is still sitting in our basement.
Love the two layouts you have done so far.
:) got a Thomas fan at our house too. Like the LO, though, esp the brads as photo corners. Keep up the good work!
good luck w/the LOAD ;)
woohoo!!! go jenn! 2 layouts and it is jsut the 2nd! that's awesome! cute pic of you on the train ride, too!
LOVE LOVE LOVE your blog header!
Wow, two LOs already? I bet you just slapped that one together and it looks so fabulous! BTW, I love your blog header. You'll have to show me how you did it. :)
Congrats on the two layouts already this year!!! WTG!!! Love the new banner.
Woohoo!! Way to get a great start on the challenges! Great layout for both days!
Post a Comment