Awww, Jen. Those are just totally adorable...just look how big he is getting and such a cutie. Thanks for letting us know these were here. Grammyscraps..HYWWP
Jen, what adorable pictures. You have alot to be proud of. I see your husband was in the service or still is. I retired from Active Army in May 2005. Glad to have time to do things I want now. Great looking family dear....... Judy on the Lake..........aka Scrappyladydelight
:) wow- he's smiling *and* looking at the camera, all at the same time, and in more than one picture!!! All very cute, but the peekaboo with the #3 is my fave.
11 comments:
He's such a cutie pie - his personality just shines in his little face. My favorite is the one of him standing :)
Girl these are ADORABLE!!!!!!!!! He is such a cutie!
He is SO adorable, Jen!! Awesome pics, too!
VERY cute. ANd I love your layouts!
Awww, Jen. Those are just totally adorable...just look how big he is getting and such a cutie. Thanks for letting us know these were here. Grammyscraps..HYWWP
These all turned out so well! You can really see Evan's personality in all of them!
Jen, what adorable pictures. You have alot to be proud of. I see your husband was in the service or still is. I retired from Active Army in May 2005. Glad to have time to do things I want now. Great looking family dear.......
Judy on the Lake..........aka Scrappyladydelight
What a cutie!!
These are adorable pictures!
Quite adorable! I too like the peekaboo one with the 3 at the end.
:) wow- he's smiling *and* looking at the camera, all at the same time, and in more than one picture!!!
All very cute, but the peekaboo with the #3 is my fave.
Post a Comment