
Not completely happy with how this turned out (but I did use up some of those weird letter stickers) and I just read through a bunch of the threads on the Big Picture Scrapbooking message board and realized that even though I have done one layout per day because I actually uploaded my Jan 1st LO on Jan 2nd I am not eligible for the grand prize. Not that I would have but man I need to learn to read better.
Oh well, I will still be a winner if I can complete 31 layouts in 31 days right?
**sorry about the flash, I am not near my scanner because the puking wonder is sleeping in that room right now and like heck if I am going to wake him up just to scan something.**
4 comments:
Never disturb a puking wonder! Another fun layout for LOAD! Doesn't it give you a sense of accomplishment??
Totally dig the brads in the scalloped paper that mirror the rivets outside Thomas' window :)
I'm with you on waking up sick people. My kids like to come in my bedroom and announce they're sick, then puke on my floor.
I'm pretty irritated about the not being eligible for the grand prize either. I didn't even hear about the darned class until after the 1st. And originally, the rules made it sound like if you EVENTUALLY posted 31 layouts by the 31st (ie you could upload them all on the last day) you would be eligible for the grand prize.
I'm going to try to complete 31, but I don't think I'll go to the bother of uploading any to their site. So there:-P
Now, for commentary on your layout!: I LOVE the letter stickers you used..."weird" or not, they work very well for this page. Also, very creative and appropriate use for the shaped cardstock.
I think this page looks great! I hope the puking wonder isn't puking anymore!
Post a Comment