Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Number 6 & 7 and some extras.

I got a kit from The Scrap Room to play with this month as part of my new DT gig at the Scrap Shanty.

They do 4 kits per month and I got one of them that had 3 sheets of patterned paper, 2 sheets of cardstock and a package of doodle flower rub-ons.

Here are the 2 layouts that I did with the kit. I added a lot of my own embellishments which was nice because I have had some of them for a very long time.




Not to be a waster I also made 2 cards with the kit. I had to use those rub-ons someplace.




5 comments:

Cheri said...

That is a super cute kit and I am impressed by the variety of things you were able to make with it!

janalee said...

Totally cute cards! :)It's hard to find a use for flowers- I have one girl, but there are only so many flowery-type LOs I can do of her. Esp since she loves to hike and camp and fish and hunt... ;)
And, I really like how you used the pp to make a background "tree" for the opening presents LO. :)You are so creative!

Emma said...

Love those cards! And great job with that kit - I know you were worried about it, but as usual - you rocked it!

Melanie said...

You amaze me with your scrapping! Awesome pages and very cool cards!

debbiec said...

cute cute! congrats on the new gig!

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...