Saturday, January 05, 2008

Numbers 4 & 5.


Pretty boring layout, I am thankful that I am done with the Day Out with Thomas pictures (at least until I get to the 2006 ones). But it is done and in the books.


A digital layout for something a little different. Template by Nicole at Sugarplum Paperie, dot paper by Tia Bennett, and everything else by the Shabby Princess. As easy as this was to do I may have to do Evan's first year book digital and then print it all out.

4 comments:

Cheri said...

I like the diamonds on the Thomas page...you can't call it boring with an interesting element like that!:)

I really like the year in review of Evan's pictures...that's a great idea for a baby book and I love how you accomplished it. Digi makes it easy to incorporate a bunch of little photos.

Melanie said...

I think that's a cool page with the diamonds! I love that first year page, especially the adorable photos!

janalee said...

:)guess it's 3 for 3- I like the diamonds too LOL. And I love what you did w/the photo strip on your digi page. That looks cool.

Catherine said...

They are both wonderful! I'm loving the year in review!

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...