Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Another random layout.

This layout was done for Kim's Order Up challenge over at the ScrapShanty.  This is one of my favorite challenges to do because it makes me mix things up that I normally wouldn't do.  For this challenge I had to 
1) make my own patterned paper
2) use rub-ons
3) use buttons
4) handwrite my own journaling

So there it is, I made my PP by stamping circles on white paper and then added a punched star.

7 comments:

lisa said...

Fantabulous!!

Kimberly said...

What a fun challenge...and LOVE what you did with it!
xox
Loves,
K

Lauren said...

Great patriosm

Sharie said...

This is a really cool layout!

Rosalie said...

I know I have told you this before, but I really love your simple, uncluttered style! I really love your hanging on layout!
ps. I tagged you on my blog.... check it out. www.fivetulips.blogspot.com

Helmka Family said...

Such a fun page! Did you stamp the stars/circles? Great job on the challenge.
TFS!
Karen

Melanie said...

Wow, you even made that awesome patterned paper? You're amazing!

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...