TV = this was for challenge number 103 at Color Combo Galore
I used up some old Scenic Route paper that I have been hanging onto for a long time. I have a problem with patterned paper. I buy it but I buy it because it is pretty not because I have a layout in mind for it and then I end up not using it because I am saving it for the perfect layout.
So Much To Do = this was a lift of my own layout 'A Day In The Park'I had to have all this Basic Grey Archaic Paper and Embellishments but never could find the right layout to use them on. I am not sure if they are perfect for this one but at least I used them.
Again used up some really old Basic Grey papers on this one, used from both Skate Shoppe and Black Tie lines.
The blue pp on this one is actually new, I just bought it at the end of last year when I went to check out one of the LSS in town that had moved and I had never been to their new location. Again I didn't know what I wanted to use the paper on but i really liked it. Luckily I used this one quickly, it didn't aquire too much dust!! LOL!!
Fire Man = This was for the Order Up Challenge by Kim at the ScrapShanty. My recipe for my layout was to use yellow cardstock as my base and small embellishments. I think this one turned out great and I again used up another really old sheet of PP, this time from Daisy Ds. I think I have at least 2 sheets of every one from this line because it was little boy stuff and back when I got it there weren't too many things out there for little boys. Too bad I didn't use it when it was in style. The letters for 'Fire Man' were cut out on my Revolution using QK Diesel and vellum. I even pulled out my big Xyron 900 and made them adhesive before cutting them. So used old tools too!!
1st Big Screen Movie = This is totally a lift of Davinie from the Studio Calico DT. Her's is much better than mine but at least I finally used some of the Cosmo Cricket papers I have been collecting. And that chipboard bubbles circle from Magestical Memories is almost as old as Evan.
Fire Man = This was for the Order Up Challenge by Kim at the ScrapShanty. My recipe for my layout was to use yellow cardstock as my base and small embellishments. I think this one turned out great and I again used up another really old sheet of PP, this time from Daisy Ds. I think I have at least 2 sheets of every one from this line because it was little boy stuff and back when I got it there weren't too many things out there for little boys. Too bad I didn't use it when it was in style. The letters for 'Fire Man' were cut out on my Revolution using QK Diesel and vellum. I even pulled out my big Xyron 900 and made them adhesive before cutting them. So used old tools too!!
1st Big Screen Movie = This is totally a lift of Davinie from the Studio Calico DT. Her's is much better than mine but at least I finally used some of the Cosmo Cricket papers I have been collecting. And that chipboard bubbles circle from Magestical Memories is almost as old as Evan.So there you go, so far for the year 6 layouts all using older supplies. Hopefully by 2010 I will have used up enough to make me feel less guilty about hoarding them.



8 comments:
WOW!!! you've been so busy! these are super cute. you've done an awesome job using old stuff and we are gonna have a blast restocking our supplies! :)
you make me want to scrap again!! love them all :)
You ROCK! These are all awesome and adorable. Love your style!
TFS!
Karen
Aww! These layouts are all super cute, jen!!! I have missed seeing your pages. Also, love those cutie pics of the boys in your previous post.
Hope you are doing well. Happy New Year! :)
Monica
I love that you are using your old stuff! I have been trying to conquer my ancient supplies, too! It feels good to use them all up! :) Super job!
You are a ROCK star, Jen! Just saw in the SR newsletter that you won w/ your "Strike a Pose" LO, so I had to pop over here and say Congrats...and then what a treat to see more of your awesome LOs! Great way to start the year - using up old supplies to make cool LOs - WTG!
Wow! You've been so productive and all using all old stuff, too! Cynthia showed me the link to your LO at SR--too cool! Congratulations!!!
Fantastic LOs!!!
Post a Comment