Sunday, January 25, 2009

Color Combo #106

My latest layout for the Color Combos Galore challenges.  #106 was to use chocolate brown, white, pumpkin orange and blue.

Supplies: Bazzill, MME PP, Pebbles Inc PP, QK scallop border die, hole punch, Queen and Co heart brad, rick rack, jute, Doodlebug letter stickers, Cat's Life Press stamp

I wasn't sure if I should do this layout for my books because I already did a layout just like it for Ian's preschool album but I decided in the end to make one more for my family albums.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooh, love it jen!! i just went to a crop this weekend, and i would have LOVED to have you sitting next to me!!

debbiec said...

so cute! love your take on the colors. :)

lisa said...

I love this too...I just commented to Debbie, that I just may have to check out this color combo site!!

Why is it, I look at your stunningly simple LOs, try to lift and mine look just as simple, but less stunning??

:) Miss ya my friend!!

Anonymous said...

You do such fabulous work Jen, I think I could lift every page you do...but mine wouldn't turn out as nice!

Helmka Family said...

Love this color combo and your layout! You have such a great style!
TFS!
Karen

Melanie said...

I have to agree with the above. I've tried to do LOs similar to you, but mine just pale in comparison! We've got to scrap together soon!

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...