Saturday, January 31, 2009

Junie B Jones and a Little Monkey Business

The second part of our day was spent at the Magic Theater which is a little children's theater.  They were playing Junie B Jones and a Little Monkey Business.  I wasn't sure what I was expecting but I know I was pleasantly surprised.  The play was super cute and the boys loved it!  We may be going to more plays in the future!

4 comments:

Catherine said...

This looks like it was a really fun day!

Anonymous said...

oh, so fun!! im reading this to lilly right now!!

Helmka Family said...

Sounds like a fun afternoon!
Cute photo.
Karen

Melanie said...

DD went to see that with her class on a field trip on Friday. It's just another one of those things that we've never done as a family before. Sounds like you had some fun!

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...