Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Color Combos Galore

There is this nifty site that my friend Debbie dared me to try called Color Combos Galore.  It is perfect for me because it only makes me use colors, I can use up all my old papers that I love.  This layout was done for last week's challenge, the colors were very cool and spa-ish.  This is what I came up with.
Used up some old chatterbox pp, some old sassafrass lass pp, and some bazzill.  Used both my QK scallop border dies and my Martha Stewart border punch.  And some sweet little chipboard buttons from ScrapSupply for the 'o's in book.

3 comments:

Helmka Family said...

Adorable photo and layout! Love the colors. Off to check out the site.
TFS!
karen

Melanie said...

Evan is so cute, cute, cute! I love how you make a simple design look so spectacular!

Mel H. said...

Cute Layout! Great job using up old stuff too!!!

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...