Monday, January 12, 2009
SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY!!
Whenever I think of Monster Trucks I can't stop thinking SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY!!! And this Sunday we took the boys to see MONSTER JAM!! If you haven't ever been to one of these it is so much fun. It was loud, it was dirty and the boys sat there with their mouth's open for most of it in amazement!! Here are a couple of shots of the action. We sat way up in the Alamodome but our seats were still really good and I guess because the trucks are so big it doesn't matter how far away you sit!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Feb 1, 2018
I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...
-
If my blog is the first place you have come welcome! To make sure you don’t miss out on any of the great {SAS}sy blogs I suggest you start a...
-
Happiness really is in playing with my Happy Planner!! LOL!! This week I was really worried that I wouldn't have enough pictures to ...




7 comments:
DH and son went to a Monster Jam in Des Moines a couple of weeks ago and we are going to another one on Saturday in Minneapolis. We love them!!!!
Eric would LOVE the Monster Jam! you got some great action shots, too. I bet your boys were in heaven!
Very cool photos....love the one of the truck in mid-air!
You got some great shots! We took Kaden last year for his B-day here in El Paso. I will have to post my layout.
Karen
I think this is awesome. Your pictures look just like it does on TV!! Glad you had a good time.
Jackson has that very same Thomas sweatshirt!!! So cute!
Great fun...Christopher and Jeff have been twice:) I recognize Monster Mutt and Gravedigger (we have the toys), lol.
Post a Comment