Friday, January 02, 2009

My Man

I know I don't talk about him very often and I should because he is awesome. I got the idea of this on my friend Lacey's blog. And HAPPY BIRTHDAY to him because today is his birthday!!

1. What is his name? Darren
2. Who eats more? we eat about the same although he is allowed more calories each day than me because he works out more
3. Who said I love you first? I think he did but only because I was waiting for him to say it first
4. Who is taller? he is almost a foot taller
5. Who is smarter? Darren is definitely more book smart than I am
6. Who is more sensitive? we are both sensitive, I just show it more often
7. Who does the laundry? depends on who needs clean clothes the most, Darren is great about helping out around the house and does quite a bit more laundry than I do
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do except when he is gone and then I take over the whole bed
9. Who pays the bills? Me, I am the CFO.
10. Who cooks more? I do, but he does his fair share and he does almost all the grilling
11. What meals do you cook together? I don't know of any specific meal but we do work in the kitchen together a lot
12. Who is more stubborn? I think I may be slightly more stubborn than him but only slightly
13. Who is the first to admit they’re wrong? That would have to be him since I am never wrong..... ROFL!!!
14. Who has more siblings? We have the same. He has one younger brother and I have one younger sister
15. Who wears the pants in the relationship? I think we share them a lot of the time
16. What do you like to do together? eat, play games, watch tv or movies, shop, would love to start getting the boat out again together
17. Who eats more sweets? that would have to be me
18. His guilty pleasures? computers, star wars, and wood working
19. How did you meet? in college, we were in the same Physical Chemistry class
20. Who asked who out first? He asked me out
21. Who kissed who first? He did on the first date, but he was sweet about it and asked first
22. Who proposed? He did, while he was at Advanced Camp he called in the middle of the night
23. His best features? His smile and his strong arms
24. What is his greatest quality? His calmness

3 comments:

Melanie said...

What a fun list! LOL about you being the CFO and never being wrong! :)

Mary Perry said...

Happy Birthday Darren, and what a wonderful list.

It makes me so happy to see couples that have so much love and respect for each other. Thanks for sharing your list.

Ishadow said...

how sweet!!

Happy Birthday Darren!!

I too had to giggle (on the verge of tearing) about never being wrong and the CFO.

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...