Saturday, June 13, 2009

Birthday Party Krispy Kreme Style

OK since December of last year when we made our first trip with the boys to a Krispy Kreme store Ian has wanted to have his birthday party at Krispy Kreme donuts!!

It was a lot of fun, they took care of everything!! The kids all had a tour of the facility, that got to decorate their own donut (and eat it), they had a face painter, and a HUGE cake made out of donuts!!

Here are some highlights!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

And after getting home the boys (all three of them) had to break out Ian's new water guns and cool off since it was so hot outside!!
Photobucket

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cool that you had his party there....wow, he's growing up!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had fun. They closed down all our Krispy Kremes here in the Phoenix area a couple of years ago.

Lauri {Scrap Attack} said...

Yum! My mouth is watering just looking at those pics. Looks like they had a blast.

Nancywithajones said...

my kinda birthday cake!

Cynthia Baldwin said...

oh wow - this is awesome! I didn't know Krispy Creme does parties - love that BDay cake!

debbiec said...

how fun!
i didn't know they had parties!!!
so cool!

Helmka Family said...

Love that B-day cake! Sounds like a great party.
Happy Birthday Ian!
Karen

Sibylle said...

Looks like so much fun. Now I'm craving donuts!

Lauren said...

I didn't know KK did parties... pretty cool!

Melanie said...

What a cool cake! I didn't realize that Krispy Kreme did birthday parties. Happy Birthday to Ian!

KellyG said...

I did not know that you could have a party there! How cool is that??!! Looks like they had a lot of fun!

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...