retired SAHM trying to fill the time
LOL! I love the cats eye move! Tell him to be careful, I broke my foot once breakdancing. LOL!
Oh wait, I will have to try to get video of him RAPPING!!!
LOL! I'm loving little brother running through the frame every so often. :)
he-he-he...so fun!TFS!Karen
hilarious!! i think i love the shoulder rolls the best... and the little caterpillar that comes in at the end :)
He looks like he feels pretty good after his surgery! Hilarious!
Post a Comment
I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...
6 comments:
LOL! I love the cats eye move! Tell him to be careful, I broke my foot once breakdancing. LOL!
Oh wait, I will have to try to get video of him RAPPING!!!
LOL! I'm loving little brother running through the frame every so often. :)
he-he-he...so fun!
TFS!
Karen
hilarious!! i think i love the shoulder rolls the best... and the little caterpillar that comes in at the end :)
He looks like he feels pretty good after his surgery! Hilarious!
Post a Comment