Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Some New Cards

I haven't had much scrappy mojo the last couple of weeks. I think it is because of the very large pile of stuff laying on my table and I just don't feel like cleaning it up so this weekend I sat down and made some cards with it trying to get rid of some of it!!

Some of them are for the card challenges at ScrapAttack. This one is for the Merry Unbirthday Challenge.
Photobucket
This one for the Make a WISH Challenge.
Photobucket
And this one for the Let's Party Challenge.
Photobucket
And these two are just more cards that I made. As you can see I had a bunch of Basic Grey Blitzen papers laying on my table. It is funny but I don't think I have used this holiday paper for anything holiday at all!!
Photobucket
Photobucket

11 comments:

Bonita Rose said...

amazing cards.. I love them all!

Ivana Clay said...

All the cards are too cute! :)

Lauri {Scrap Attack} said...

Those papers are very versatile. I don’t know if I would have known they were a holiday line – the cards look great! Those cupcakes are adorable, I need to remember to pull mine out.

Unknown said...

You are a great card maker! I really just can't make a card to save my LIFE! LOL

Tonya said...

Such cute cards. Love the butterfly one!

Pat said...

Great cards, Jen!

Catherine said...

Those are awesome cards!

*reyanna* said...

Love these cards! That butterfly is SO cool!

I love Blitzen. I did one non-Christmas layout with that line, and I actually liked it better than anything else I did from that collection! Go figure! :)

Zackalor said...

Jen, those cards are wonderful! I would never have thought to use those papers for anything other then holiday. Thanks for the inspiration!

Lacey said...

Cute, I wish my mojo would return but, alas I fear it is gone for good...LOL!

Helmka Family said...

Fabulous cards!
TFS!
Karen

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...