Monday, June 01, 2009
No Front Teeth
We had quite the weekend. Ian's front tooth has been loose for quite awhile and finally friday night while we were eating pizza it got stuck in the crust and fell out. Then while we were camping the other one became loose and it fell out when we got back home. So now he talks a little funny and makes this cute whistling noise when he talks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Feb 1, 2018
I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...
-
If my blog is the first place you have come welcome! To make sure you don’t miss out on any of the great {SAS}sy blogs I suggest you start a...
-
Happiness really is in playing with my Happy Planner!! LOL!! This week I was really worried that I wouldn't have enough pictures to ...
3 comments:
Sing it with me now..."All I want for Chrithmuth ith my two front teeth..."
OMG! That is the cutest photo ever. Made me smile and that is a good thing. LOL!
LOVE the photo!!!
Congrats Ian!
Karen
Post a Comment