Friday, June 12, 2009

Cub Scout Day Camp

Ian has been at Cub Scout Day Camp all week long and has been loving every minute of it. The whole family went up on Friday afternoon for the awards ceremony and also so Ian could show me how good he is getting with the bow and arrow and the BB gun!! If we lived out in the country somewhere I would probably be getting him a BB gun for his birthday next week because that thing puts a smile on his face like nothing else (ok except maybe Star Wars or Legos)!!

Ian was awarded the Faith award for helping out without being asked and for not being afraid to show his faith.
Photobucket

After the awards ceremony we went over to the range with him.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I'm pretty darned proud of this kiddo!!

1 comment:

Helmka Family said...

Congrats Ian on your award!
Looks like a little boys paradise. ;)
Karen

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...