Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I am not actually 53 like the candles on the cake seem to suggest.

My good friend Elise took me and the boys out for dessert at Chili's on my birthday and we shared a calorie packed White Chocolate Molten Lava Cake!! It was so funny!!

Thanks Elise -- you totally made my day!! :)

4 comments:

Catherine said...

Wow.....53? (LOL!) You hold your age well. I had no idea you were older than me!

Helmka Family said...

Happy Birthday Jen!!!
Looks yummy
Karen

debbiec said...

whoa! whoa! whoa!
i missed your birthday!?!?!?
AACCKKKKK!!!!
well, at least i didn't miss your 53rd birthday! LOL!
love you girl.
hope you had a fabulous day!
:)

Lauri {Scrap Attack} said...

You look fabulous for 53!! LOL! Too funny, hope you had a good birthday!

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...