Thursday, June 11, 2009

Dinosaur Tracks

Photobucket
I took Evan to see the dinosaur tracks at the Texas Hill Country Heritage Museum. It was ok, Evan was worried that we were going to see REAL dinosaurs and I was a little disappointed that you couldn't get closer to the tracks to check them out.
Photobucket
I am a touchy person when it comes to that kind of stuff and wanted to be able to put my hands on them to make sure they were real.
Photobucket
Photobucket
This one was outside as we were walking around so I made Evan stand by it. Hopefully they won't hunt us down for getting too close! LOL!!
Photobucket
After lots of "Can we go yet?", we came to this table where the kids could "dig" for fossils. Now we found something to keep Evan entertained!! I couldn't pull him away from this and even with the promise of ice cream afterwards there was still tears of "I'm not done!"
Photobucket
Photobucket


Also make sure that you check back here on June 18th. I am participating in a blog hop with some of the girls from ScrapAttack Scrapbooking!! Did I mention there will be prizes? :D

8 comments:

Murphy's Law said...

he is just tooo cute and the dinosaur thing looks like fun!

Catherine said...

What a fun place to take little boys!

Lauri {Scrap Attack} said...

Looks like a fun place, I bet the digging part was fun! Love the t-shirt too!

Pat said...

Looks like he really enjoyed the digging. He's adorable too.

Nancywithajones said...

that is soooooooooooo coool!

mborrero said...

kids are cute

namaste
melina
living creating & appreciating
~my blog

audrey neal said...

love that last picture -- looks like he was having a blast! I remember a museum visit from when I was younger; there was an interactive archeology exhibit, and I just loved it!

Helmka Family said...

Great photos! What a fun place!
Karen

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...