Today Ian got his tonsils removed! It was pretty quick and he has bounced back quickly!! Couple of quick pictures from in the hospital. I tried really hard to get a picture of his huge tonsils but couldn't!
I love that picture of him resting on Darren. They say that kids recover more quickly than adults, so I'm hoping for the best! It was great to see you today, even if it wasn't for the best of reasons. ;)
8 comments:
Awwww.....hope his recovery is uneventful!
big hugs to your little guy - i hope his recovery is quick!
He looks pretty happy for having his tonsils out! HOpe all goes well with his recovery!
I love that picture of him resting on Darren. They say that kids recover more quickly than adults, so I'm hoping for the best! It was great to see you today, even if it wasn't for the best of reasons. ;)
Aww, bless his heart....give him a hug for me!
Aww...the second photo is sweet! Glad everything went well with the surgery and I hope he has a speedy recovery!
Karen
Glad the tonsils are gone and everything went well, such very cute pictures.........
Hope he has a very speedy recovery.
Post a Comment