Friday, June 12, 2009

Coming Soon!!!

Photobucket
OK so last round of the ScrapAttack Scrapbooking University I was a total dropout and I didn't get my charm!! BUT the next round is coming up starting on JUNE 15th and I plan on getting my charm this time!! So join us at ScrapAttack Scrapbooking to makes some great cards because this round is going to be all about fun stuff like using Glimmer Mists and maybe I will have to even break out my heat gun and you all know how funny that can be!!!

Here is a complete list of this rounds classes... Hope to see you there!!
1. {SAS}sy Stamping Techniques (6/15)

2. A {SAS}sy Stationary Set (6/17)

3. Using those {SAS}sy Extras on your Projects (6/19)

4. {SAS}sy Card Kit (6/21)

5. Scrappin' {SAS}sy Style on Canvas (6/23)

6. A {SAS}sy Note Holder (6/25)

2 comments:

Lauri {Scrap Attack} said...

Thanks for posting Jen, should be a fun series of classes! My fingers are crossed you finish them this round. {wink!}

Cynthia Baldwin said...

My son finished Scout Day Camp this past week too (he's a Webelo 2 now) - loved it! Archery was one of his faves, but for some reason they got rid of BB guns this year? Glad Ian had so much fun!

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...