Five Things I Miss From the USA
1. Stores that are open all night (just in case I need something past 8PM)
2. Waking up in the morning and turning on the news to find out what the weather is going to be like.
3. Being in the about the same time zone as my family and friends.
4. Mexican food.
5. My kitchen.
And some pictures of the boys. We got those outfits at a little shop in Pyeongtaek. The Koreans are masters of the hard sell, so I felt like I had to get them because she was bagging them up before I even said yes I wanted them. They better wear them!! :)
And after school I took them to the commissary parking lot where they were having a fire safety festival. Both the boys tried doing the obstacle course. Later they had jaws of life and fire fighting demonstrations and free hot dogs!!

















2 comments:
Cute photos! Looks like a fun time.
It is hard being overseas, I remember missing simple little things like that too when we lived in Puerto Rico.
TFS!
Karen
Wow, that looks like fun! You seem to be holding up okay from what I've read from your posts. I would be having a hard time living somewhere so different. Hugs, Jen!
Post a Comment