Sunday, October 03, 2010
Scrapbooking Oct 4th.
I have been dying to use that tree air freshener Quickutz die since I got it this summer. Thought these pictures of the poor dead tree in our backyard worked perfect with it! I know these papers came from a Studio Calico kit but they were pulled out of the scraps pile and I am not sure which kit they came from, think it was from Continental and it's add ons.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Feb 1, 2018
I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...
-
If my blog is the first place you have come welcome! To make sure you don’t miss out on any of the great {SAS}sy blogs I suggest you start a...
-
Happiness really is in playing with my Happy Planner!! LOL!! This week I was really worried that I wouldn't have enough pictures to ...

3 comments:
Love that air freshener die!
Perfect way to use this die! Adorable page.
tFS!
Karen
i love your scrapping. someday we will scrap together ;)
Post a Comment