Saturday, October 09, 2010

Oktoberfest 2010

We started the day with a 4K or 5K Volksmarch (I'm still not sure which it was). We all got t-shirts and coins for completing it and it was a lot of fun. We walked it with some friends and it only took us about 43 minutes!




After lunch and some rest (and a change of clothes because it was unseasonably warm today) we went back to Oktoberfest to see what else was going on.  They had bouncy houses and face painters for the kids and food and drinks and music too.  We played for awhile and then sat down for a brat and some Bavarian pretzel and some German chocolate cake.  Sorry I took lots of pictures and here are some of the highlights!

























7 comments:

Melanie said...

Fun! You got some great photos on the big slide thingy. I can never get good photos of my kids sliding down in those.

The Mom said...

Melanie - this one was really slow!! So they basically had to bounce down on their bottoms and it made it easy to get the pics!

Helmka Family said...

Fun photos, cute kids! That chocolate cakes looks sooooo good. ;)
TFS!
Karen

mborrero said...

really nice photos kudos

namaste
Melina

living, creating, and appreciating
~my blog

Everything Scrapbook and Stamps DT member

lisa truesdell said...

gotta love bouncers! looks like a fun time. =)

Catherine said...

The cake looks deadly!

stephanie howell said...

you've won the class giveaway on my blog! please contact me at stephaniehowell8(AT)gmail(DOT)com so i can send your info to bps!!
xo

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...